Help with daily personal and environmental needs
- Basic personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, nail care, foot care, dressing, and skin care
- Toileting / bowel and bladder care.
- Light housekeeping tasks: such as cleaning, laundry, and meal preparation.
Medical Treatment Support
Did you take your Meds? Time to take your meds. Are you in pain? Do you feel better? Is the medication helping you? Do you need me to call the Doctor, ambulance or family member for you?
Medications assistance to assure medications are taken as ordered by the physician and refilled as appropriate.
- Monitor to ensure adequate oxygen supply
- Observation and report on client's status to physicians, family members or case managers.
- Handle first aid and other emergencies.
- Arrange or assist in arranging necessary medical appointments and transportation to the appointments.
Someone to talk to and to help you move around and stay active
- Mobility and transfers, including assistance with ambulating and positioning;
- Nutrition, hydration, feeding
- Basic range of motion exercises
- Provide extra support for clients with confusion, dementia, mental illness, or other cognitive deficits.
Experienced in Home Care
We are proud to say that all our caregivers are employees who are very experienced in home care. We also have in our employ Certified Nurses Assistants and Certified Home Health Aides. They are thoroughly screened and background checked, along with work references. Some of them are bilingual and others, multilingual. Most are licensed drivers with verified auto insurance.
Home Health Service & Hospice Providers
While AACE Home Care does not provide Home Health or Hospice services, we work closely with local home health and hospice agencies in the event that you or your loved one require assistance in any one of these areas. We would be happy to facilitate contact between you and qualified health care professionals.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia care
- Meal Preparation/Clean Up
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Hygiene
- Changing Linens
- Range of motion exercises
- Escorting to Lunch/Dinner
- Escorting to the Movies/Plays
- Making Beds
- Answering the Telephone
- Arranging medical appointments
- Traveling companion
- Playing games
- Preparing Grocery Lists/Shopping